2.26.2009

You're My Bestest Friend

I just had to post this picture the photographer took at my brother-in-law's wedding. I love this picture so much because it really captured how precious kids can be when they think no body's looking. I also love this picture because I can't count how many times I look over at Ryder and Anders and they're walking holding hands. It just melts my heart. I'm so glad they have this chance to grow-up together and share this special relationship! Ryder is such a fun friend and after each time Anders gets to play with him, he talks non-stop about the funny things Ry Ry does. He idolizes his cousin and loves every second he gets to spend with him! Man, I really shouldn't be writing this when I'm about to have a baby...I'm a mess!

7 comments:

Ricky and Chelsey said...

So cute! I hope my girl and her cousin are bffs too! We're moving Saturday, that's right, two days! I'm freaking out a little bit! Call me though, I can't wait to see Anders he is so big!

Ricky and Chelsey said...

Oh yeah, and I need details about Lezlee!

Billy and Nikki said...

That is the cutest picture in the world! I'm so glad you posted it. They are so stinking cute together.

HBC said...

Hey you! I hope you remember me.. :) I just got on your blog through Nikki's and wanted to say hi! You are such a cute pregnant girl! It's fun to find you. Hope things are well!

Amy Swaney, CMB said...

Melissa,
That is so cute! How lucky they are to have each other like that. I totally understand about the emotions, I'm one big bawling mess!

Scott and Glory said...

It was so fun to see Anders and Ryder interact the other night at Easton's birthday party. They are so CUTE together. They will always be best buddies.

Pam said...

Hello Melissa! How are you feeling these days? I never have time to blog lately, except to just keep up with mine because it's my easy way of journaling:) I am so excited you will be having a baby soon. I still remember the days when me and you would talk in your office about how we wished we could just have a baby. Look at us now...we got our wish!!