7.17.2008

Why not join the rest of world?? Here's my Tag.

Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!! You can leave a memory for me or Christian!!!

14 comments:

utahmama2 said...

a lot of good memories, I love your laugh, it always made me laugh. I remember our YW sleepover at Hillier's house, always doing little pranks and jumping on their tramp.

Tara Mogle said...

Ok, I'll keep it nice by not saying too much about this first memory: Our "Royal Slut" t-shirt...need I say more? I will never forget your first night at the apartment and the boy that you were dating, that was just too weird! Christmas break (I think it was then) we were both sick and slept for like 14 hours out on the couches. We also cut out like a billion stupid stars to decorate our apartment with....I still got 'em! Pee Wee Herman on dvd...I was so jealous! And an all time favorite "Turning Japanese, I think I'm Turning Japanese...." (stinky Aiko) Ahhh the memories of ghetto number 5. Remember when your key broke inside the ignition of your car? oh, and the day you brought the Taurus home? Ok, I have to stop! love ya

Tara Mogle said...

Sorry but last night I was seriously stuck going down memory lane and Paul can't appreciate it and so I have been saving this all night....tanning....everyday at none other than the bowling alley....for free! Going to that little bakery/house that was by the college to get cinnamon rolls (after a good step workout...and tan!) Gosh we were lookin' good weren't we?

Hayden said...

Hey Blogger Friend! Remember that time we went to Chelsey's shower at Firehouse. We ordered the same dish- and I learned way to much about your past with...well, we won't mention any names!

The Odles said...

Oh there are so many good memories like the pole in Germany. Anyway my most recent is moving you Tuesday.

Dave

Tiff and Chris said...

Well, it would have to be softball. Sisters With An Attitude :) I also remember thinking you were so nice and seeing you at school and thinking you were so cool!

Cami said...

How about the time I borrowed your dress for a dance and took forever to return it? sorry about that...

Anonymous said...

hey its chelsi hadfield, remember me? I remember the sleepovers on the Guthries tramp, girls camp, and who can forget the YELLOW truck??? my blog is private but i would love to hear a memory if you have one of me...post on your comments or let me know your email so i can add you

Christian and Melissa said...

Hey Chelsi! It's so good to hear from you! I don't know how else to tell you my e-mail but on here, so I hope you get it! mslarsen04@yahoo.com

Cami said...

I do not have a play group, Sure Would love to join one though! Let me know! :) My email is CamiJRoss@gmail.com. I would put my number down, but ya know.. I dont know what kind of weirdo's look at your blog :)

Emily said...

Thank you so much for those words of encouragement. I may need to call and chat with you when things get frustrating over the next few years. It's always nice to have someone close by who understands, exactly, what you are going through. Thanks again!

Sharee said...

One of my favorites was your awesome yellow truck and on the way home from school we couldn't get the door to shut and we had to hold it the whole time, hahaha. Also when we had seminary together I think we only made it like 7 times, we would go to your house to hang out and eat double stuffed oreos or bean and cheese burritos. YUM! Good times...

Heidi and Josch said...

"I don't have to pay for roaming charges!"



by the way...what the H are those pix of spiders doing on there? i couldnt even look at your blog any longer and now i've got the creepy crawlies!

Heidi and Josch said...

Okay, this will be too much fun. I am going to write the same thing on your blog as I do on Tara's since you two were always together!

1. The boys downstairs pounding on their ceiling when we were too loud.
2. Western Wednesday's
3. Fat Jacks and the Malt Shop
4. Celiene Dion's Christmas CD played about 500 times.
5. SBE day, once a month...reminder message written on the white board.
6. "I could pick up your Japanese butt with one finger and throw you out the window if I wanted to."
7. Our apartment being the only one's who never got asked to speak in Sacrament Meeting (too evil).
8. Puh-lissa.
9. Listening to the Cranberries CD on the drive home from Layton.
10. You two being jealous of me cuz I didnt wait til the last minute to write my Autobiography!
11. Tara babysitting Chloe.
12. IWA-I'm still not sure if it was a cult or not. Dang I got made fun of by you guys.
13. Fruity Poo.
I wish that I had the poem you guys wrote to Nellie when she moved out, cuz that would have summed everything up. Did you guys keep a copy of it? Wow, good times!