Christian was as excited as a 9 year-old last week when he came home from work. Sitting on the front doorstep, he found the product of my nightmares for the next few days. We've identified it as a Wolf Spider. Now, throughout my life, I've seen a lot of spiders that we called "wolf spiders." I now realize that those were just measly house spiders (you get a lot of those when your house is a couple hundred years old). This spider was about 4 inches in length and its abdomen was probably 2 inches long.
The worst part about finding spiders is that my husband's weird country boy side of him comes out and insists that he keep it as long as he can. He even catches grasshoppers and things so he can watch the spider eat it. When we lived in Logan, he caught a Hobo Spider in our house and kept it for weeks. It's really embarrassing to talk about. Luckily, our little "friend" died on Sunday. We think one of the grasshoppers Christian gave him killed it. Hallelujah!
Kindergarten Graduation
9 years ago




4 comments:
THAT IS SERIOUSLY SICK!!!!!!
Hooray for the DEAD SPIDER!!! I HATE spiders, and would move if we ever found that thing at our house!
That is so gross!!!! I would have freaked out if I found it and I couldn't let Paul keep it....you'rre a good wife!
here's a post I wish I didn't read.
Post a Comment