
Carson and Brookie are a big part of Anders and Eva's lives. We spend some part of every day with them in one way or another. It makes me so happy to see them have someone they love to be with so much. My favorite thing is to hear Eva and Brooklyn say each other's names. Brooklyn calls Eva, "Ebbie" and Eva calls Brooklyn, "Brookie." So adorable! I've even noticed that Carson sometimes calls Eva "Sissy" because that's what Anders and I call her. It is so cute! Carson and Anders are in the same preschool class and do not leave each other's side. They have formed a small 3 year-old boy gang at the gym daycare and they are nothing but troublemakers. I find humor in it, I'm sure the ladies working don't. I hope their friendships last forever! It makes life so much easier!






1 comment:
oh so sweet and oh so true! They are all little besties aren't they? Those pics are all adorable!
Post a Comment