Christmas came a little early for Christian and I. I could not stand my camera that we've had for 6 years anymore. Besides the fact that Anders managed to break the lens cap so that we had to open the battery to get it to close, it was just way out-dated! We got it when we were first married and about to take our "Graduation Trip" to Sweden. We actually spent $5oo on it! That just blows my mind! Back when digital cameras were a hot new item. We couldn't believe that our camera was a whole 5 mega pixels. We could actually blow a picture up to an 8 x 10 without it messing up the resolution! As time went on, our camera felt heavier and heavier compared to the newer models. Now, the thing is literally the size of a brick! It reminded me of back in the day when I still had the Nokia cell phone and everyone else was getting the sexy flip-phones. I was embarrassed to have other people take pictures for me. I'm such a happy girl! Christian even chose the red one! We are smokin' now!
As an update, we are still in Fairview, finishing up Christian's community pharmacy rotation. He's having a great experience down here. He really likes the pharmacist he is working with. We are staying with Christian's parents while we're down here, which has been a really good experience as well. My kids have gotten to know their grandparents better than I think they ever could have. Anders gets to watch kids take piano lessons from Grandma everyday and spend the entire day with Grandpa. He loves to follow him out to the shop and play with all of his tools. He does have the neatest tools. We're excited to go back at home again, but will miss our time here. I will especially miss the sliced turkey sandwiches at the Malt Shop in Ephraim. Heaven!!
As a result of not using my old camera, I don't really have anything to post other than these pictures I took with our new camera. Keep in mind that I took these first thing in the morning and hadn't done their hair yet.
As an update, we are still in Fairview, finishing up Christian's community pharmacy rotation. He's having a great experience down here. He really likes the pharmacist he is working with. We are staying with Christian's parents while we're down here, which has been a really good experience as well. My kids have gotten to know their grandparents better than I think they ever could have. Anders gets to watch kids take piano lessons from Grandma everyday and spend the entire day with Grandpa. He loves to follow him out to the shop and play with all of his tools. He does have the neatest tools. We're excited to go back at home again, but will miss our time here. I will especially miss the sliced turkey sandwiches at the Malt Shop in Ephraim. Heaven!!
As a result of not using my old camera, I don't really have anything to post other than these pictures I took with our new camera. Keep in mind that I took these first thing in the morning and hadn't done their hair yet.






3 comments:
I'm so glad you're in Fairview too! It was so fun to see you, thanks for coming to the shop to visit! I hope I get to see you again, I love your cute kids morning hair :)
they are so cute...even without their hair done!
ahhh, i want a malt shop sandwich!!!
congrats on the new camera...merry christmas. lol.
I have a love/hate relationship with my camera.
p.s. Your kids are so flippin cute!
Post a Comment