
As I've said before, these days are all about the Diva! She has got us all wrapped completely around her long, chubby fingers. I can't resist squeezing the rolls on her thighs and her chubby feet. Every person that holds her, gobbles her cheeks up instantly. She does not tolerate Daddy's prickly face like Anders does. We absolutely love having the opportunity to show her off. She has started to roll from side to side and has the cutest little chuckle. We all try to be the first to get a smile from her every time she wakes up. There's no doubt about it...we're her biggest fans!





4 comments:
oh my gosh!!! She is so stinkin' cute...someday I will squeeze those cute little chubby cheeks. I want to eat her. She is a doll....she looks a lot like Anders in those pics!
Too cute!
Oh I just love chubby little baby cheeks, I'm glad my babes hasn't lost hers yet :) She has so much hair, I love it!! What a cute baby!
she's mine! i just love her!!! i get so annoyed when people say that about my kids so I'm sorry but she's my little diva! i can't get enough of her. it's been so fun to be with you guys the last couple of days.
What a chub of love!
Post a Comment