This is a surprise for Carly that we know she'll love! Carly has always been really funny about her birthday. When she was younger, she'd wait to see if people forgot her birthday before she'd say anything. It actually did happen once while we were in Disney World. She'll never let anyone forget that! Even to this day, she gets mad if people schedule appointments or meetings on her birthday. It even bothered her to schedule a dentist appointment for the day after her birthday! So, I guess the best thing would just be to set aside this entire week as "Carly week!" I wanted to make sure to be the first to wish Carly a happy birthday, which would explain why Anders is still in his jammies...just be grateful you can't see me! Happy Birthday Carly! We love having you live so close now and don't care that you're turning **! You're still the same old Carly that we love. Thank you for being such a great aunt to Anders. I love to watch him go straight to you when I tell him no. Please excuse my singing, I forget how dorky I sound when it's recorded.
Kindergarten Graduation
9 years ago




1 comment:
Anders you are such a cutie. I love being your GREAT AUNT!
Post a Comment