So, I have to take a second to brag. This last month has been one of the toughest months of my life. We have been struggling since about March to open our new stores in the Newgate Mall and the Fashion Place Mall. I had no idea how big of a deal it was going to be! The owners all moved away for the summer to do their summer sales and I foolishly thought I could do it all on my own. Words cannot describe the unbelievable stress this has caused. I never thought I would see the end of this long process. Finally, (after working constantly for 2 months straight) I was able to see my completed project. Our stores are now all open and doing really well. I have such a feeling of accomplishment that I never thought I'd feel. My biggest fear was failure, and I came close a couple of times. I had many break-downs and paniced phonecalls to my brother and he totally kept me grounded. He never seemed quite as paniced as I was...thank goodness. Christian has been such a support to me throughout my "craziness." He became a single parent for a lot of the time. I also had to send Anders to Grandma and Grandpa Larsen's house for a couple of days while I opened one of the stores. It killed me. Anders had a great time though! I just kept promising Anders that when it is all over, it will just be me and him. So, this is my effort (Day 1) of just me and the boy! I enrolled Anders in this fantastic gym called My Gym. We went today for the first time and Anders had a blast! Of course, what would any workout at the gym be without a donut stop first?? I'm pretty sure it was Anders' first donut. He was in heaven. It will be so much fun to take him throughout the weeks. It's a structured toddler class, so we sang songs, danced, played, and learned new activities. I would recommend it to any parents looking for something active to do with your kids. It really isn't that pricey. I heard they're actually building one in Layton! I wanted to take pictures of Anders actually playing, but I was a little embarassed. All the other moms seemed so routine. I didn't want to be the rookie.
Kindergarten Graduation
9 years ago




1 comment:
Hey girl about dang time! It sounds like you have been crazy... ok i am so interested in My Gym, I heard they were building one in Layton and can't wait! How much is it? Also it is so funny that you commmented on June 5th and the weather because I totally remember it every year and had just told Matt about. Anyway let me know more about my gym, that sounds awesome
Post a Comment