We were so excited to take Anders to Baby Animal Days in Logan last week. I had been before and couldn't wait to take Anders when now that he actually understood what was going on. He loves identifying animals and making the sounds, so we though for sure this would be a hit! We quickly realized that Anders suffers from the same animal phobias that his mom does. He would not go anywhere near any animals. Christian was really embarrased to admit that his son is even afraid of bunnies. However, we could not distract him from the "bawk bawks" (chickens). We decided to stop forcing him to get close to the other animals and let him enjoy himself his own way. Needless to say, it was HUGE waste of money!
This is Christian eating a cricket. I never quite understood the reason they were handing out dead cricket for people to try, but Christian never turns down a chance to be gross!
Kindergarten Graduation
9 years ago




1 comment:
I love that Anders was afraid of the animals! I think that is hilarious! Isn't it amazing all the things we buy them and places we take them that end up being a total waste of money!! We should keep track and when they are older make them pay us back!!!
Is the pic. of the toes on the fence Anders? It is so cute either way!
Post a Comment