Love these boys!
Eva was not prepared for this. She is Santa's biggest fan in every situation, except face-to-face. In her defense, he did come out of nowhere.

Eva helping Laurel lead the caroling. After she saw Anders get a turn with the microphone (see next picture), she had to get in on the action. I have the best family that is so great with my kids! I just love it!

Anders was itching to sing a solo. We argued in the back of the room for a while over what he would sing...I know what happens when you set a 4 year-old loose with a microphone. We finally agreed on Jingle Bells and he totally rocked it!

Yes, this is what you think it is...a Flash Mob. I know what you're thinking, "I had no idea this family was capable of this level of coolness." Well, there you have it! We are! Okay, "cool" was not the way I would describe the way I felt while we were doing it. It was fun though. We practiced really hard and the majority of our side of the family was involved. I'm pretty proud of us. Toward the end, we have 30ish people of all ages from 2-50 something...right Dad?

The beginning of the Flash Mob. I would like to point out that I am the only one actually doing what the person that choreographed the dance...oh yeah! However, I do need to give MAJOR props to my little brother, Kenny. He was the first person to start the Mob. It took a lot of guts to stand up and start rocking out to a song when nobody expected it. Christian and I decided that he was the only one that could have done it! Way to go, Kenny!






1 comment:
Well I only wish that you could have posted the video!!!! You need to get the video so I can watch it along with your home video from the 6th grade newsies movie you made with Jessica and Carly.
Post a Comment