8.21.2008

Good when they're hot...good when they're cold...



We have been waiting for weeks to take Anders to the Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband concert. He LOVES listening to the CD in the car. He basically listens to two songs. One is "Superman" and I think he only likes that song because he's a boy and loves anything that says Superman in it. His other favorite is obvious, he loves the Corn dog song! It's so funny to see him sing it. The lyrics are so cute. If you haven't heard it, you should listen to it. We tried to get a clip of him during the Corn dog song, but it was kind of dark. I had to take those two pictures of Anders with my cute little cousin, Megan. I just love watching her interact with him. She is so motherly and caring. She even caught his throw-up in her hand once! That was pretty traumatizing for her. Anders absolutely adores my cousins. They're all the perfect age to be his buddies and he loves how excited they all get to see him.


When we first got to the concert, we were so excited about these amazing seats we had. They were in the reserved section and it was really comfortable. Then, we spotted my family up on the grass. I took Anders up to see everyone and I could not get him to leave. My cousin and his...date were kind enough to switch us for our amazing seats up close for their grass seats in the back. It ultimately was a great switch. It was cozy and Anders had a blast!

1 comment:

Heidi and Josch said...

cute. he is getting so big.