3.17.2008

Pearly Whites


My life suddenly feels like it's in utter chaos over these past three and a half months. Christian and I have made some pretty big changes (which also explains my hesitance to become an official "blogger"). Christian and I have lived in Logan since we've been marriend. We went to Utah State and fell in love with Logan. After I graduated I got a really great job at the community abuse prevention center as a caseworker for vicitms of rape and sexual assault. I loved my job and worked there for about 4 1/2 years. Eventually, Christian and I could tell that it was about time to start looking for something new. I was having a very difficult time juggling my family and my work without letting it get to me. At this exact time, my brother came to me and told me about this new business idea he had. He asked me if I knew anyone that would manage it for him. The last thing he expected was for me to tell him I wanted to do it. Needless to say, here we are! I am managing this amazing business for him. We currently have stores open in the University Mall and the Layton Hills Mall. By the end of the month, we should have about at least three more open in other malls! I am so grateful for the risk we took without knowing what to expect. It has been such a blessing to us. The business is called Bleach Bright and we sell teeth whitening procedures. It's so cool because it only takes 15 minutes and whitens 2 to 4 shades brighter immediately, lasting 2 to 4 years! I've never seen any whitener work so successfully! I was a little hesitant at first myself, but my teeth actually whitened 3 shades! Let me know if you want to try it out and I'll give you a discount!

2 comments:

Sharee said...

Awesome! I am so glad that you have a blog! It is so nice that you can see what your friends are up to. Hopefully you will still call to hang out and not just read about us and think we are boring!

Tara Mogle said...

So cool! I saw the bleach bright place in the university mall and actually talked to the guy to find out about it. When I am not pregnant and up in Utah County I am going to call you because I really want to do it!!!